Owning a home means handling your own home repairs or finding the right professionals to handle them for you. When it comes to a roofing project, professionals can do the job in a timely manner and give you the security of a reliable roof over your head. If you opt for metal roofing, professional installation is even more important.
There are many good reasons to opt for metal roofing when it is time for a replacement, such as:
- Durability is a guarantee. Metal roofs are durable in situations involving high heat, contact with hail or other weather-related phenomena, and also strong gusts of wind.
- Take the environmentally friendly route. Metal roofs have a lifespan of 40 to 70 years, which means fewer shingles in the landfill (as these need to be replaced on a 20-year cycle). Metal roofs also do not depend on oil for their production, whereas asphalt shingles do.
- Give your home a stylish appearance. Metal roofs come in a variety of colors. Metal roofing also has a very different appearance than shingles that is appealing to many people.
- Save money on heating and cooling. Metal roofs keep heat in during cold months and help maintain cooler temperatures in warmer months by reflecting heat back into the atmosphere. This can help you save on monthly bills for both heating and cooling.
- Buckling and cracking are not concerns. Compared to shingles, which show signs of weakness by buckling or cracking, metal roofing remains flat and durable for a longer period of time.
We would be happy to discuss further benefits of metal roofing with you. Contact us at Freedom Roofing, Windows and Siding LLC today.